What is Bike for Sight?
Bike for Sight is a community bike ride to raise funds to provide life-changing surgery to those in need in countries around the world.
Registration Entry Fee
$25 per rider = providing comprehensive care for patients in Belize.
Bike for Sight Registration
Your registration includes:
- Bike for Sight SAG rest stops with water, refreshments, and snacks.
- Pre & Post-ride water, refreshments and snacks.
- (1) complimentary beer from HooDoo Brewing Co. provided at the conclusion of your race (must be 21 years of age with valid ID and Bike for Sight rider identification bracelet required) Additional beers available for purchase.
- (1) complimentary meal provided by Hale & Associates.
- (1) Mountain View Eye Center tote bag filled with goodies and coupons from businesses around town.
- (1) entry in the drawing to win a gift basket provided by Cold Spot Feeds.
- For every registered rider, Dr. Johnson of Mountain View Eye Center will donate $25 to the Gift of Sight project.
Event t-shirts are optional for $15. Add it to your registration and extend your support for Bike for Sight’s cause!
The ride starts at Mountain View Eye Center with a 5- or 10-mile loop.
Registration packets will be available for pick-up beginning at 9:00 a.m. on July 28 at the Bike for Sight starting line at Miller’s Landing. Packets may be picked up for friends or team members by providing their registration confirmation number(s).
We accept on-site registration on the day of the event.
$25 per rider = The cost of (1) sight-restoring surgery
Bike for Sight Schedule of Events
On-Site Packet Pick-Up & Day-Of Registration
Start of Bike For Sight
Post Bike for Sight Entertainment
Conclusion of all event-day activities. See you next year!